PAP HACKS FOR EVERYONE
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to prepare pap for that juicy steak?
We often get back from a long and hard day of work and start craving meals we do not get to eat on an everyday basis and unfortunately, many shops do not make these meals in a MNANDI manner that SLAPS!
For example, take our atchar. We craved that quality Kasi atchar for so long but could never find the brand that can mix the oils, spices, and mangoes good enough.
Rest assured, we have found quick and easy hacks to prepare your delicious meals and satisfy your cravings.
The first hack we have is called 2-MINUTES-PAP
This process is so quick that you will think it takes 2 minutes (it is actually 10 LOL)
- 1. Only 10 Minutes
- 2. Serves 4
- 4 cups of water (1L)
- Salt (taste)
- 240g (2 cups) ACE Quick Pap
- 2 tbsp margarine (optional)
- Boil water and add half a tbsp of salt
- While using medium heat, gradually stir in your Ace Quick Pap using a wooden spoon.
- Carry on stirring to ensure no maize meal balls build up within the pap.
- Once the texture begins to harden, leave it on the stove for 5 more minutes and it should cook on its own from there.
- Add your margarine and stir until it is no longer visible.
- Let the pot set in a cool place for 2 minutes, after this your pap should be ready to serve.
QUICK, EASY AND SIMPLE!
No cooking skills or chefs required